Coders Wanted: Request Network Launches Multi-Million Dollar Fund for Developers
Request Network (REQ) has announced a $30 Million Request Fund for its burgeoning ecosystem. Grants will range from $20,000 to $100,000 for development teams that can build on top of Request.
Hello everyone, see our last project update here: https://t.co/p376gVncaj
We're announcing a $30 Million Request Fund for the projects built on top of Request, check it out!
— Request Network (@RequestNetwork) January 19, 2018
They’re looking for a wide range of projects. Here’s the list from their blog:
- Mobile apps to create, detect, and pay requests
- Invoicing apps (Paypal-like)
- Point of Sale (Square-like)
- P2P payment apps (Venmo-like software)
- Crowdfunding apps (Patreon- or Kickstarter-like)
- Online payments e-commerce plugins (WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento,…)
- Payroll apps (Gusto-like)
- Supply chain traceability
- Accounting apps (Quickbooks-like)
- Smart financial auditing algorithms
- IoT platform integration (IBM Watson, AWS IoT, Azure IoT, etc…)
- Factoring apps
- Expenses (Expensify-like)
- Virtual Reality payment integrations
- Off-chain reputation systems
- Crypto-currencies VAT/Tax payments
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Your transfers and trades are at your own risk. Any losses you may incur are your responsibility. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.