A new large-scale survey shows the vast majority of Americans are well aware of Bitcoin. About six in 10 Americans have heard of Bitcoin, according to the poll of 5,761 people.
Here are key points from the survey:
• 5% of those surveyed currently own Bitcoin
• 21% say they are thinking about buying Bitcoin
• 69% expect the price of Bitcoin to be higher in five years
• 13% expect the price of Bitcoin to be lower in five years
• 38% believe Bitcoin is in a short-term bubble that will pop this year
• 71% of Bitcoin owners are male
The survey was first reported by TechCrunch and was conducted by SurveyMonkey and the Global Blockchain Business Council.
The margin of error is set at plus or minus two percentage points.
Check Latest News Headlines
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.