HodlX Guest Post Submit Your Post
Dear Crypto Traders,
Blockchain has been good to many of us for a while now, so we, the team at CryptoTraderCentral.com would like to start something that would help those less fortunate among us while earning some Karma points in the process.
Today we are starting an initiative, called #blockchain4good.
We are calling all traders, or simply people, that want to do a little bit of good for others, to join us in an effort to pay it forward and create miracles for the world’s orphans.
During this event, you will get to showcase your trading prowess, as well as showing that you care about paying it forward all while having fun with our awesome community at CryptoTraderCentral, and possibly earning some cool rewards too!
? #blockchain4good event details:
Each CTC VIP member, gets 1 attempt at a trade, with the details below:
- The event takes place on the Binance exchange.
- 80% of the profits from the trading contest go to the Miracle Foundation – a non-profit organization that helps people create miracles for the world’s orphans.
- At the end of the contest, all remaining funds, + the remainder of the 20% profits are returned back to the VIP members that traded and the results ended in profit.
- The timeframe for raising the pool for the event is 30 days from the event start. (The pool collection starts on the 10th of July, 2018 and ends on the 10th of August, 2018)
- Minimum volume for the traded coin: 350BTC
- Stop loss – 5%
- VIP trade order will either be randomized, or you can request a specific time slot to match your availability.
- The attempt should be carried out within 48 hours per VIP member participating.
- You can choose to either try your hand at trading or you can void your trading attempt.
- If you don’t want to participate in the contest, you can also donate directly through our Miracle Foundation campaign page: CryptoTraderCentral – #blockchain4good initiative
- You can also choose to add your VIP payment for the charity pool remaining at the end of the contest, in case you don’t want the funds returned at the end of the event.
- During the contest, we will be showcasing a leaderboard with the best crypto traders that made the most profits to show our appreciation for helping out and pulling this through and encourage friendly competition.
1 – In order to participate in this event, you have to join https://www.cryptotradercentral.com and upgrade to VIP: https://www.screencast.com/t/kBmjvum3
– the membership costs roughly 70$, paid in BTC. Absolutely all VIP payments that are received during the admission period of 30 days, will be stored in a trading pile of funds.
2 – Retweet the main event Tweet: https://twitter.com/katmaiBeast/status/1019171255499489280
3 – Fill in the following Google form and choose your trade attempt time slot: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDnSVw5SrU5y91bNR7YyVUZlIMMRLBeAkwInMCIUKIraHhwg/viewform
We hope that by running this contest, we’ll get to show that crypto traders aren’t just all about money, but they also choose to pay it forward and share a little bit of their luck with those in need.
If you like our initiative, please share the word with your friends and let’s do something good together.
Obviously, we will be very transparent in regards to the number of funds we raise, the contest dates and trade attempts. We will also be posting our leaderboards as soon as the trade attempts start. Any other questions you may have, join us on Discord, and let’s make the world a better place!
Crypto Trader Central
PS: If you’re a blockchain company that would like to get involved in supporting our initiative, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We will be more than appreciative of it.
Follow Us on Twitter Facebook Telegram