Ripple Community Loads $2 Million in XRP Onto Crypto Debit Cards in Big Wave of Adoption
The Ripple community is pouncing on its chance to spend XRP in the real world.
The crypto debit card company Wirex just added XRP as a payment option, and says it received $2 million worth of XRP deposits in just 12 hours.
— Wirex (@wirexapp) July 25, 2018
Wirex gives users the ability to spend their crypto using Visa and MasterCard. Uses can now buy, sell, exchange and deposit XRP directly into their Wirex wallets.
Here’s everything customers can do with their Wirex XRP wallet:
• Convert XRP to fiat and spend it with the Wirex card
• Buy, sell, exchange and deposit XRP in-app
• Exchange 50 supported altcoins with XRP
• Exchange between USD, GBP, EUR, BTC and LTC
• Transfer crypto for free between Wirex users
The card supports more than 50 cryptocurrencies and is currently available to customers in the EEA, including:
• Czech Republic
• United Kingdom
You can find out more about Wirex here.