Tron has announced the debut of the TronWallet app on Android.
The new app is available to download on Google Play and is on its way to iOS shortly.
TronWallet is now available on Android! Send, receive, freeze $TRX, vote for the Super Representatives, participate in token sales from your phone with this decentralized wallet built by Getty/IO! iOS version available soon, more info on @TronWalletMe https://t.co/QS4SdIB9ru
— TRON Foundation (@Tronfoundation) July 31, 2018
Here’s a look at some of the app’s features:
- Fully decentralized P2P wallet with no login and no signup
- Local secret encryption + PIN
- All Tron network operations supported with the exception of ‘create token’
- Push notifications to get notified immediately once transactions are processed
- Open source with privacy – private keys belong only to the user
The project is backed by Tron’s accelerator program, which gave the company $200,000 in seed money to complete the new wallet.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.