The advent of cryptocurrencies has taken the prevalent economy by storm. And rightly so! With the underlying foundation of the revolutionary blockchain technology and its unmatched features, such as transparency, robustness, reliability, interoperability, safety and security, to name a few, the crypto trade industry looks poised for phenomenal growth.
The prevalent challenges
With the promising growth of the crypto trade industry comes the pertinent issues that threaten to derail the predicted growth. Some of the main factors are:
- Lack of mature and robust crypto based ecosystems.
- Stringent regulations imposed by various nations owing to the ‘anonymity’ of the crypto transactions.
- Lack of complete banking services for cryptocurrencies.
- Poor transaction speeds.
- Lack of a competent 24/7 customer support.
- Crypto assets do not have saving facilities such as savings account or long-term deposits.
- Lack of diversity in crypto assets.
Victorieum as a solution
Victorieum is a complete offshore banking service platform for cryptocurrencies. The platform offers all the facilities of a traditional banking system under the solid foundation of the blockchain technology. With a concept such as this, Victorieum is set to amalgamate the crypto economy to that of the mainstream. Here are the 9 main features of the Victorieum ecosystem that make it a class apart.
- Users are provided with International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Code (BIC), all written in an internationally recognisable format to facilitate faster international transactions through SwiftMT103 transfers. Swift transfers also offer instant SWAP between cryptocurrencies and fiat.
- The connection of the Victorieum exchange with that to the bank ensures smoother and faster withdrawal/deposits of instate fiat.
- Platforms such as TrezorTM and CivicTM along with a host of other cutting-edge technologies offer absolute security and transaction safety along with organised data storage.
- Dedicated passive income for users.
- Allocation of dedicated managers to VIP clients with transactions over $100,000.
- Option of trading with discounts for Victorieum token holders.
- A dedicated and trade competent 24/7 customer support team to address user issues in 12 different languages.
- Mutual funds like products for crypto assets.
- Availability of various account types such as savings, checking, daily liquidity, etc.
Victorieum has a plethora of other advantages such as secure platform ID with reusable KYC, provision for insurance & crypto backed loans, highly transparent ecosystem, SMS and email communication to client with live prices of coins, attractive referral programs, Silver/Gold/Platinum bank cards for token holders, to name a few.
The Victorieum token
Based on ERC20 standard, a total of 1 billion tokens are scheduled as part of the ICO. The cost of the offering is:
- Presale: 100 Million – 1 cent/token
- Stage-1: 100 Million – 6 cent/token
- Stage-2: 100 Million – 9 cent/token
- Stage-3: 100 Million – 12 cent/token
- Stage-4: 100 Million – 16 cent/token
- Stage-5: 100 Million – 21 cent/token
Of the total distributed tokens, 76.5% would be used for sale and bonuses, 7.5% would be reserved for development, 5% for the team, 5% for the founder, 3.5% towards bounty and marketing, 2.5% for advisors, 65 million coins towards hard cap, and the remaining 10 million coins towards soft cap.
Victorieum is bringing in a revolution in terms of integrating the crypto economy with that of the mainstream. With all traditional banking facilities made available in a crypto based environment, Victorieum is not just a company to look forward but the one worth investing in.