Bitcoin is slowly crawling its way toward $4,000, up 0.99% to $3,924 at time of publishing. The crypto market at large is mixed, with Ethereum up 0.21% at $137.14 and XRP down 0.57% at $0.3140.
Twitter’s The Crypto Dog dropped a cheat sheet outlining some bullish news in the crypto space, calling out Fidelity’s crypto custody platform, Bakkt’s plan to bring Bitcoin to Starbucks and Jack Dorsey’s BTC buying habits as cause for optimism.
How to shut up a #Bitcoin Bear 🔇🐻
• @DigitalAssets on the way 🏦
• @Bakkt coming up 💪 @Starbucks ☕️
• @jack is buying $10k a week 💸
• Argentina investing 🇦🇷
• $BTC usually reverses ~85% ⬇️ from ATH 📉📈
• Volume up across the board 📣
• Everything @binance is doing 🌐
— The Crypto Dog📈 (@TheCryptoDog) March 7, 2019
Twitter’s planB is comparing Bitcoin’s recent price action and low volatility to the start of 2015’s bull market.
1) #bitcoin bull market chart update. Difference between geometric and arithmetic mean becomes smaller, indicating that we have entered a low volatility period, which is quite similar to the start of the bull market late 2015. pic.twitter.com/JKPSkqzHyW
— PlanB (@100trillionUSD) March 8, 2019
SalsaTekila, however, told his 18,000 followers he’s decidedly more bearish in the near term.
— SalsaTekila (JUL) (@SalsaTekila) March 6, 2019
Overall, technical analysts remain bullish on Bitcoin as the weekend approaches, with XRP and Ethereum at a crucial crossroads.
NewsBTC – Bullish break above $4,000 looming
Blockonomi – Next resistance is near $4,025