Bitcoin whales are out in full force as the crypto market turns green. In the last 24 hours, some of the biggest Bitcoin holders on the market moved 28,402 BTC worth about $148 million.
The largest single transfer was in the amount of 7,428 BTC worth $38.7 million, sent from one unknown wallet to another.
Four of the transfers were from unknown wallets to crypto exchanges, which indicates those traders may be getting ready to sell some of their assets.
- 2,050 #BTC worth $10.9 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitfinex
- 1,050 #BTC worth $5.5 million transferred from Bitfinex to unknown wallet
- 1,000 #BTC worth $5.3 million transferred from Binance to Bitstamp
- 3,500 #BTC worth $18.1 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitfinex
- 3,000 #BTC worth $15.6 million transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase
- 2,500 #BTC worth $13.0 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitfinex
- 7,428 #BTC worth $38.7 million transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet
- 1,266 #BTC worth $6.5 million transferred from Bitfinex to unknown wallet
- 2,658 #BTC worth $13.8 million transferred from Bitfinex to unknown wallet
- 3,950 #BTC worth $20.5 million transferred from Poloniex to unknown wallet
Bitcoin is currently up 1.95% to $5,269, according to Coin360. Ethereum is up 2.0% to $158.21, and XRP is up 5.32% to $0.3079.
As technical traders read the tea leaves, FXStreet’s John Isige says all eyes are on BTC and a potential climb to $5,500.
NewsBTC – Short term upside In play for ETH
Blockonomi – Further gains seem likely above $165
FXStreet – XRP/USD range breakout, here come the bulls
Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, XLM, Binance Coin, Tron