Crypto whale watchers are tracking a large XRP transaction.
On Monday, 28,521,383 XRP worth about $7.4 million moved from an unknown wallet to the South Korean crypto exchange Bithumb.
The move indicates the holder may be looking to sell some of the asset.
28,521,383 #XRP (7,413,161 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Bithumb
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) November 18, 2019
Meanwhile, as the price of Bitcoin slowly falls toward $8,000, six of Bitcoin’s largest holders in existence moved a total of 5,376 BTC worth about $44.4 million.
Four of the transactions involved Bitcoin moving from unknown wallets to crypto exchanges, indicating that the holders may be looking to sell some of their assets.
Here’s a look at the largest Bitcoin transactions in the last 24 hours.
- 1,000 BTC worth $8.2 million transferred from unknown wallet to OKEx
- 800 BTC worth $6.5 million transferred from OKEx to Huobi
- 1,000 BTC worth $8.2 million transferred from unknown wallet to Binance
- 700 BTC worth $5.8 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitfinex
- 605 BTC worth $5.0 million transferred from unknown wallet to OKEx
- 1,271 BTC worth $10.7 million transferred from Coinbase to unknown wallet