Ripple Begins 2020 With 49 Job Openings in the US, UK, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, Dubai and India
As 2020 begins, Ripple appears poised for a global expansion.
The company currently has 49 open positions spread around the world, including in the US, UK, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, Dubai and India. Sixteen of the positions are for engineers who will continue to develop Ripple’s payment solutions and help clients integrate its software. Ripple is also looking for senior managers in São Paulo, London and San Francisco.
The company’s job listings also highlight the company’s efforts to boost adoption of the digital asset XRP.
There are currently eight openings at Xpring – Ripple’s fundraising and development arm that’s focused largely on growing the XRP ecosystem.
- SDK & Tools Engineer, Xpring
- Partner Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Product Manager, Xpring Developer Services
- Senior SDK & Tools Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer, Rust
- Software Engineer, Xpring Developer Tools
- VP of Developer Relations, Xpring
Ripple owns more than half of the total supply of XRP.
The company recently raised $200 million in a Series C fundraising round, which values the company at a whopping $10 billion.