On the 20th – 24th of January, 2020, LATOKEN is hosting the Blockchain Economic Forum in Davos. During the 8th BEF, 2 out of 5 days of the forum are dedicated to panel discussions, with a total of 40+ high-level speakers such as government officials, startup founders, and fintech/capital markets executives.
- Christopher Giancarlo – Commissioner of CFTC, 2017-2019
- Mamuka Bakhtadze – 13th Prime Minister, 2018-2019; Minister of Finance, 2017-2018, of Georgia
- Ali Tamaseb – Partner at Data Collective, DCVC, $2B AUM
- Erik Berglof – Director of the LSE Institute of Global Affairs
- Matthew Le Merle – Managing Partner at Blockchain Coinvestors, Chairman Europe at Securitize
- Henri Arslanian – Chairman of Hong Kong’s FinTech Association
- Neil Fillary – CEO of Shuttle Fund
- Jeremy O’Brien – CEO of PsiQuantum
All of the speakers will participate in a panel discussion for the following topics: “Money 2025”, “The Venture Capital and Hedge Funds 2025”, “Security Token Offering Markets”, “Governance and Monetary policy for a Decentralized Financial System”.
Three days of the forum are planned for the evening networking receptions, where 20+ VC/crypto funds and family offices.
Venture Capital/Crypto Funds – Assets Under Management
- Vontobel – $112 billion
- Blackford Capital – $12 billion
- Advent Capital – $31 billion
- Bamboo Capital Partners – $209 million
- Da Vinci Capital – $400 million
- Softline Venture Partners – $300 million
- AmaZix Capital
The sum of the total assets under management for the funds and institutional investors expected to attend the event exceeds $150 billion.
Vicente Fox, former President of Mexico; Rosen Plevneliev, former President of Bulgaria; Tim Draper; Nouriel Roubini, NYU professor; Joe Oliver, former Minister of Finance of Canada; Laura Tyson, former Director of the US President’s National Economic Council; Gary Gensler, CFTC Chairman under President Obama; and many others previously spoke at the LATOKEN Forums.
Register and apply for sponsorship of BEF in Davos here.
LATOKEN is the largest IEO market and top digital assets exchange, pioneering security token markets. LATOKEN launched one of the fastest ERC20 decentralized exchanges, LADEX, and is building LACHAIN for the security tokens market and HFT DEX.
Entrepreneurs looking for funding will benefit from LATOKEN IEO Launchpad, which is recognized as the #1 IEO provider by ICObench.
Since 2017 LATOKEN has connected 140+ startups with 500,000+ platform users and 1+ million visitors per month. Traders on LATOKEN get access to 350+ digital assets with the opportunity to connect using RESTful or WebSocket APIs.
For more information, please visit latoken.com.
The Daily Hodl is a media partner of LATOKEN’s Blockchain Economic Forum in Davos.
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.