As COVID-19 has already affected all industries, cutting off project financing by making it impossible for leaders to meet investors in person, LATOKEN has launched a new format for online fundraising events.
Following three years of experience hosting the Blockchain Economic Forum across the globe, including Davos, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and other cities, gathering speakers who represent governments, entrepreneurs and funds that total assets under management of more than $80 billion, LATOKEN has moved its expertise online by launching new BEF Online Roadshows.
Each day of the week, there are panel discussions with experts covering topics related to the coronavirus effect on the global economy. There are also pitch competitions for projects as well as discussions for the Startups Leaders’ Club showcasing projects that have already successfully raised capital and are discussing their strategies for surviving and thriving in the current conditions.
This week’s agenda
- April, 6 – 4:00 pm UK time – Roadshow “Impact of COVID-19 on European Tech” + Pitch Competition
- April 7 – 4:00 pm UK time – Startup Leaders’ Club
- April 8 – 12:00 pm UK time – Roadshow “Rock, Paper Scissors: Central Banks Cover Deficits and COVID-19 crushes austerity” + Pitch Competition
- April 9 – 4:00 pm UK time – Startup Leaders’ Club
- April 10 – 4:00 pm UK time – Roadshow “Fundraising in the Era of a Pandemic” + Pitch Competition
Confirmed Speakers and Judges include:
- Tim Enneking, Managing Director, Digital Capital Management
- Nick Ayton, Founder, Chainstarter Ventures
- Jeremy Wallis, Associate Vice President, Strategic Growth Stonegate Global Fund Services
- Michael Coletta, Head Of Blockchain Technology and Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
- Ashton Addison, News Broadcaster and Interview Host, Reuters Canada
- Ibrahim Alkurd, Founding Partner, Lavaliere Capital Management
- Maher Chebbo, Senior Exec-Chief Commercial Innovation Officer, Digital Energy GE Power
- Tess Hau VC, Founder, Chairwoman Tess Ventures
- Emilios Avgouleas, Chair of International Banking Law and Finance, University of Edinburgh
- Carl W. Hasselbarth, Attorney and Managing Principal at Law Office of Carl W. Hasselbarth
- Carlos Diaz, Co-founder and General Partner, The Refiners
- Frode Aschim, Director, Ether Capital Ltd
You can subscribe for event notifications and apply your project to pitch at bef.latoken.com.
LATOKEN is the largest IEO market and top digital assets exchange, pioneering security token markets. LATOKEN launched one of the fastest ERC20 decentralized exchanges, LADEX, and is building LACHAIN for the security tokens market and HFT DEX.
Entrepreneurs looking for funding will benefit from LATOKEN IEO Launchpad, which is recognized as the #1 IEO provider by ICObench. Since 2017 LATOKEN has connected 140+ startups with 500,000+ platform users and 1+ million visitors per month. Traders on LATOKEN have access to 350+ digital assets with the opportunity to connect using RESTful or WebSocket APIs.
For more information, please visit latoken.com.