On January 21st, 2021, DC Finance will hold an online family office dedicated event to the blockchain space, focusing on the resurgence of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Yorke E. Rhodes III, principal program manager, blockchain engineering, Microsoft
- Tom Golway, chief technologist, Hewlett Packard
- Mike McGlone, commodity strategist, Bloomberg
- Chen Zur, partner and US blockchain practice leader, EY
- Guy Dietrich, managing director, Rockefeller Capital Management and board of Quant Network
- Christian Catalini, chief economist, Diem Association (FKA Libra Association)
- Hadley Stern, principal, Innovation Advisory, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This is the only family office meeting dedicated to the blockchain space, and we are expecting 80-100 families to join from all over the world.
The Daily Hodl is a media partner of DC Finance.