On January 21st, 2021, DC Finance will hold an online family office dedicated event to the blockchain space, focusing on the resurgence of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Yorke E. Rhodes III, principal program manager, blockchain engineering, Microsoft
- Tom Golway, chief technologist, Hewlett Packard
- Mike McGlone, commodity strategist, Bloomberg
- Chen Zur, partner and US blockchain practice leader, EY
- Guy Dietrich, managing director, Rockefeller Capital Management and board of Quant Network
- Christian Catalini, chief economist, Diem Association (FKA Libra Association)
- Hadley Stern, principal, Innovation Advisory, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This is the only family office meeting dedicated to the blockchain space, and we are expecting 80-100 families to join from all over the world.
The Daily Hodl is a media partner of DC Finance.
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
Follow Us on Twitter Facebook Telegram