The popularity of cryptocurrencies has skyrocketed in the last couple of weeks, especially since Bitcoin hit the $40,000 mark on crypto exchange platforms.
Blockchain technology is finally getting the attention it deserves, and many consider launching some sort of crypto business.
We have good news for those who don’t feel confident developing a crypto exchange software from scratch or have a cool marketing idea but no technical team to back it. Openware Inc. has released a new version of their ?open-source cryptocurrency exchange software? OpenDAX with significant security improvements and support for trending and upcoming blockchain technologies.
What is OpenDAX
OpenDAX is a hybrid open-source cryptocurrency exchange software for blockchain businesses that want to deploy their products on the crypto market quicker rather than getting stuck in development for years.
The product stands out by providing three types of services, completely tailored to your needs.
- OpenDAX Self-Hosted? is a crypto exchange SaaS (software-as-a-service) for the ambitious enterprise, which gives you full software ownership under a commercial license and also rigorous personnel software training before leaving it in your hands to manage as you see fit.
- OpenDAX Cloud? provides you with a pre-built white-label platform with your logo so that you can start your crypto business immediately. Both technology and updates are maintained by Openware so that you can focus on your new business and marketing strategies.
- OpenDAX Open-Source? is a forever-free community effort to support open-source crypto exchange software. You will have access to a public codebase to test it, try it, fork it and start developing your platform with the features you want.
How is the new OpenDAX version better than the previous one
Openware took its software capacities to the next level, reacting to the rapidly developing blockchain technology ecosystem.
Using the new version of OpenDAX, you can provide your clients with more robust security measures against malicious actors and extensive improvements to the investment options. That’s because they have introduced the base plugin to support multi-signature wallets, alongside brokerage and smart contract investment support.
The new version does not come with features developed just for the final client, but it also makes the developer’s life more comfortable. For example, you and your development team have several database options now besides MySQL, with the addition of PostgreSQL and MariaDB support.
And this is just the beginning. You can boost your cryptocurrency conversion, switch commission rates automatically and so much more. Feel free to try the software on GitHub and see for yourself.
Who is Openware
Behind the OpenDAX product is Openware Inc., a blockchain software research and development company, previously headquartered in France and recently moved to the US in the state of California. The company dedicates most of its products and projects to crypto enterprises and entrepreneurs.
The company offers solutions for any type of crypto business you can imaginecentralized and decentralized cryptocurrency exchange software, digital and crypto banking, crypto brokerage platforms, liquidity and market making and crypto custody and digital wallets.
Openware can design and develop all the components you would need to launch a blockchain SaaS platform.
They managed to conquer the hearts and minds of developers with the three free open-source projectsPeatio (crypto accounting), Barong (authentication) and Rango (real-time updates).
In addition to OpenDAX, Openware has developed two enterprise products.
- OpenFinex? is a high-performance market platform that provides liquid trading and
market creation. Watch out, NASDAQ.
- ArkeBot? is a trading bot specialized in trading automation, liquidity provision and
Behind Openware is a competent and dedicated team with over 15 years of experience in fintech DevOps. The company’s mission is to enable a safe, transparent and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
To provide users with the best services, Openware continuously improves its technology stack and reviews every little detail in the code. Plus, every product has clear guidelines and support procedures that help make the ownership of a decentralized platform as simple as possible.
Who runs Openware
Behind every good team is a great leader, and Openware has one of the bestLouis Bellet, an outstanding software architect and a highly experienced consultant for funded startups.
Over the last 15 years, he founded five tech companiesWeb Venture, CloudFire, Helios Cloud, Helios Technologies and, of course, Openware.
He launched Openware in January 2016 as a direct descendant of Helios Technologies, taking a major direction shift after the blockchain technology showed its potential with the rise of Bitcoin and Ethereum. He predicted the success of the cryptocurrency-powered financial system and took the opportunity to be part of the crypto community.
What’s next for Openware
The work of the Openware team never stops.
They want to provide their clients with the best services possible. After quality research about the new trends in the cryptocurrency domain, Openware came up with a promising roadmap for 2021.
- Q1 is going to bring referral system services and BNB integration for OpenDAX and Peatio.
- Q2 will put more focus on DeFi technologies and multiple blockchains for OpenDAX and Peatio.
- Q3 is going to bring futures contracts to OpenFinex, as well as implement P2P and OTC trading.
- Q4 is planned to conclude with the complete implementation of multi-party computation (MPC).
Another great thing about the company is that it ?aims to expand the usability of crypto? and get us closer to a fully digital cashless future. To support that idea, they have recently merged with Yellow Blockchain?, a global cryptopedia platform that gives you the possibility to list, create and trade any digital assets.
Don’t forget to follow Openware for updates to stay informed of what’s new in crypto software and blockchain development.