October 28, 2021 – London, United Kingdom
Scallop is pleased to announce the native SCLP token made its way to PancakeSwap on October 28, 2021. Additionally, Gate.io trading went live on the same date. Providing broader access to Scallop’s ecosystem and asset, SCLP also achieved a world premier listing on the KuCoin platform todaybriefly touching an ATH of $100 and is doing close to 20 times at the time of this publication.
Scallop brings its native asset to multiple major trading platforms. The listing of SCLP on KuCoin, PancakeSwap and Gate.io democratizes access to the asset and allows more people to use this ecosystem.
SCLP is the native currency for Scallop’s on-chain DeFi banking ecosystem and is required to access products, rewards and trading bonuses.
Paying fees on the Scallop platform is done through SCLP, as the asset resides on the Scallop Chain. For those unaware, Scallop Chain is the world’s first regulated blockchain.
Users pay fees for trading digital assets and using the on/off ramps to convert between fiat and cryptocurrency. Additionally, institutional clients can use SCLP to pay management fees on the platform.
SCLP is a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain. Its initial supply consists of 8,450,000 tokensfrom a total supply of 100,000,000 at an initial market capitalization of $1,267,5000.
Additionally, 23.5% of the tokens were allocated to strategic investors in Scallop’s seed funding round, with the remaining 76.5% reserved for the company’s business activities.
Raj Bagadi, CEO and founder of Scallop, said,
“The distribution of SCLP into the hands of the public is a primary objective for the token. It maintains the ethos of our overall visionwhich is to accelerate the transition to a more equitable and decentralized financial system. The exchange listings represent fairer access for regular people. I’m extremely proud of the staking program, as it highlights the opportunities available in DeFi for the masses compared to traditional finance.”
Scallop is also kicking off its staking platform on October 28, 2021. The platform, found here, will provide users with premiums on top of traditional value holders.
As Scallop’s staking program provides freedom, it is not required to keep funds in a crypto wallet or exchange account. Moreover, it supports staking from 30 days, up to four years. Staking longer periods yields higher rewards up to 200% APY.
Scallop is an innovative fintech ecosystem for users who want a faster, more efficient way to manage their crypto and fiat in a single place securely.
Our mission is to bring digital assets into mainstream use and bridge the gap between decentralized and traditional finance. The company was incubated by leading blockchain project MahaDao.
Scallop allows users to buy, sell and leverage digital content using a built-in NFT marketplace synced with accounts, providing an extra layer of security and peace of mind.
They also can earn the best interest rates from DeFi protocols like Compound and Aave website.with all the utility and none of the complexity. For more information visit the
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
Follow Us on Twitter Facebook Telegram