November 26, 2021
SolChicks, the most anticipated play-to-earn game on the Solana blockchain, has announced today several records in the lead-up to its IDO launch on November 26, 2021.
Some major accomplishments and records broken in the last week include the following.
- Over 50,000 players completed the SolChicks game demo in its first week of release
- Ranked number one on CoinMarketCap, number-one P2E game on Solana P2E and number-one hottest NFT collection on Solanart
- Explosive social media growth in the seven days following game demo release with Twitter followers increasing from 26,000 to 150,000 (up 580%), Telegram followers from 13,000 to 125,000 (up 960%) and Discord followers from 66,000 to 110,000 (up 67%)
- Launching simultaneously on a record-breaking number of launchpads over 30 launchpad participants, including most of the major launchpads across all blockchains
- Record number of private investors, with 328 private investors including well-known VCs such as Blocore, AirAngels, GoldenTree, GD10, MetaVest Capital, Spartan Group and Master Ventures, major gaming guilds such as Yield Guild Games, key opinion leaders such as Crypto Banter and CryptoBirb and a number of high-profile angels
- The floor price of the SolChicks NFT has risen from 1.8 SOL to 17 SOL (up 844%), equating to around $3,500 for the lowest price NFT available
- Rare attribute SolChicks NFTs have sold for as much as 160 SOL ($35,000)
With these accomplishments, SolChicks has cemented its position as the fastest-growing P2E game in the market, with alpha scheduled for release in Q1 2022 and a full game expected to release in Q4 2022.
William Wu, co-founder and CEO of SolChicks, said,
“Play-to-earn is set to disrupt the traditional gaming sector in ways never seen before. With the backing of our strategic investors, our team is aggressive and relentless in carving out our position as the dominant player in the new era of gaming.”
Lewis Grafton, COO of SolChicks, said,
“We are breaking new ground as we lead the convergence of blockchain-based gaming that has until now lacked the production quality of traditional games, and also traditional gaming markets that have yet to adopt this new model of player ownership and rewards.”
Details of raise
SolChicks has raised over $20 million to date from more than 300 private investors with its public round implying a $400 million fully diluted market capitalization of its $CHICKS token.
SolChicks’ initial DEX offering (IDO) is being conducted across more than 30 launchpads at a public price of $0.05 per token, implying a fully diluted market capitalization of $500 million.
Investors that have participated in SolChicks’ private fundraising to date include Blocore, AirAngels, GoldenTree, GD10, MetaVest Capital, Master Ventures, Spartan Group, AU21, Sky Vision Capital, Shima Capital, MantraDAO and Solar Eco Fund.
Launchpads involved in the SolChicks IDO include Lightning Launchpad, Trustpad, NFTPad, Samurai Cyberfi, Game Station, TruePnL Launchpad, StarTerra, GameFi, RedKite, A2DAO, PAID Ignition, PAID India, Bull Perks, Solster, TrustSwap, MetaPlay, Oxbull, CoinxPad, Synapse, BSCLaunch, Super Launcher, Lithium, Intersola, AnyPad, Kommunitas, Matic Launch, CafeSwap, LaunchZone, Roseon Pad, PlayPad and Multipad.
SolChicks is the fastest growing and largest P2E in the Solana ecosystem, with a team of over 70 members, including a blue-chip game development team that has previously brought to market titles such as MapleStory, PUBG, Dungeon Fighter and Tera, and a business management team from institutions such as Wharton and McKinsey & Company.
SolChicks aims to provide the next-generation MMORPG / MOBA game in the P2E space. More information about SolChicks can be found on their website and the game demo can be played here.
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
Follow Us on Twitter Facebook Telegram