The fast food giant says the interactive game called “Buy The Dip” will give away more than $200,000 in crypto assets along with promo codes for 1-cent guacamole and queso blanco from July 25th until the National Avocado Day on July 31st.
“Starting at 10am PT today, fans can access the ‘Buy The Dip’ game by visiting: www.chipotlebuythedip.xyz.
The game will be open from 10am PT to 6pm PT each day through Sunday, July 31.”
The company says more than 500 players will win the crypto rewards, which will be distributed as follows:
From July 25th to July 30th:
- $10,000 in Bitcoin. Five fans get $2,000 in BTC per day
- $5,000 in Ethereum, Five fans get $1,000 in ETH each per day
- $1,250 in Solana. Five fans get $250 in SOL each per day
- $3,000 in Avalanche. 20 fans get $150 in AVAX each per day
- $3,000 in Dogecoin. 20 fans get $150 in DOGE each per day
On July 31st:
- $35,000 in Bitcoin. Five fans get $5,000 in BTC each and one fan gets $10,000 in BTC
- $5,000 in Ethereum, Five fans get $1,000 in ETH each
- $12,500 in Solana. 25 fans get $500 in SOL each
- $11,250 in Avalanche. 75 fans get $150 in AVAX each
- $11,250 in Dogecoin. 75 fans get $150 in DOGE each
Chipotle chief marketing officer Chris Brandt says that the company is aiming to win members of the Web3 community.
“We’re excited to bring positivity to the crypto conversation by empowering fans to ‘Buy The Dip.’”
The burrito chain started accepting cryptocurrency payments in June. Customers can use any of the 98 supported digital coins to pay for their food orders.Don't Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/studiostoks