December 27, 2022 – Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Santa Browser has announced the version one launch of its Web 3.0 browser today.
Built for an emerging crypto world, the browser claims to bring in the next generation of Web 3.0 users by developing tools that allow anyone to leverage the power of blockchain technologies.
Due to the extreme volatility of the market, Santa is dedicated to building a ‘trustable technology stack’ that users can firmly rely upon while browsing the web. With the Christmas release of Santa Browser, users can now earn crypto rewards simply by browsing.
Alekh B, CEO of Santa Browser, said,
“We believe that browsers need to evolve a lot more to keep up with the pace at which the internet is evolving. Our approach to Santa Browser is deeply influenced by the principles of Web 3.0nti-monopoly, transparency, democracy, data privacy, security and fair distribution of wealth.”
Why Santa Browser
On a mission to reimagine the web, the browser starts with the relationship between users and advertising. With Santa’s Browse2Earn, users can earn crypto rewards for their regular activities online rewards include but are not limited to ad monetization, search monetization, discounted shopping, etc. while maintaining control over their privacy.
Geared for privacy
Santa Browser hosts many features to protect user privacy.
- Integrated ad blocker to stop all invasive ads
- Tracker blocker to stop all online trackers and browser fingerprinting practices
- UnGoogling while forked from Chromium, the browser has been cleansed of all Google trackers, host detectors (tools that identify your IP address) and other privacy-harming features
- Santa also disables other features inherent in the base Chromium build that inhibit control and transparency, while adding and modifying features that promote them his is an ongoing process
- Santa’s partnership with Eyeo ensures that only ‘acceptable ads’ that abide by the criteria specially developed for and by ad-filtering users and are non-intrusive are allowed to interact with you
Santa Browser’s code has been reviewed and tested for vulnerabilities by Veracode, a program that validates a company’s secure software development processes. Veracode Secure code review certification echoes Santa Browser’s mature practices for creating secure software.
Updates in the next few weeks will see the phased release of interesting features such as free single-tab VPN, an immersive DApp store and the browser’s very own decentralized ‘Santa Wallet’ where users can easily collect their rewards.
About Santa Browser
A unique Web 3.0 browser exclusively catering to the emerging crypto world, Santa will give users everything they need to kickstart their crypto journey with safety, ease and convenience. Santa Browser does not just resolutely protect the data and privacy of its users it also generously rewards them.
Through Santa’s rewarded browsing, users have the option to earn rewards through ad monetization, search monetization, discounted shopping, etc.
Join Santa Browser communities across the web at the links below.
Simon Hill, Santa Browser