Deep-pocketed whales are abruptly moving more than $790,000,000 worth of Dogecoin (DOGE), XRP, Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) within the last 24 hours.
According to blockchain tracker Whale Alert, an unknown wallet transferred 60,329,057 Dogecoin to crypto exchange Coinbase, which was worth $5.1 million at the time.
Next, Whale Alert highlights four separate XRP transactions totaling $49.7 million.
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.7 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 33,000,000 XRP worth $12.9 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 31,800,000 XRP worth $12.5 million transferred from Bitso to an unknown wallet
- 27,000,000 XRP worth $10.6 million transferred from UpBit to an unknown wallet
Five separate big whale transactions moved about $636.9 million worth of Ethereum at the time, according to Whale Alert.
- 124,637 ETH worth $206.9 million transferred from an unknown wallet to unknown wallet
- 25,368 ETH $42.1 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase
- 185,978 ETH $305.2 million transferred from an unknown wallet to unknown wallet
- 25,361 ETH $40.8 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase
- 25,361 ETH $41.9 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase
Lastly, blockchain tracker Whale Alert tracked three big whale transactions totaling $98.6 million in Bitcoin.
- 2,046 BTC $49.3 million transferred from Gemini to an unknown wallet
- 999 BTC $24.5 million transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet
- 1,037 BTC $24.8 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney