New data reveals that deep-pocketed crypto investors are suddenly shifting hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin (BTC) and other digital assets.
According to data from whale-surveying platform Whale Alert, just over $400 million worth of the top crypto asset by market cap has moved to top US-based crypto exchange platform Coinbase or unknown wallets.
The BTC transactions on Whale Alert’s radar include:
- 2,893 BTC worth $78,928,228 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 6,000 BTC worth $165,715,403 transferred from an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
- 3,000 BTC worth $82,661,035 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 2,811 BTC worth $77,197,592 transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
Whale Alert also finds that millions of dollars worth of altcoins Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), and XRP, the crypto asset used to operate Ripple Labs’ payments platform, were moved to and from prominent exchange platforms such as Binance and Bitstamp as well.
Those transactions include:
- 300,000,000 DOGE worth $18,254,156 transferred from unknown wallet to Robinhood.
- 100,000 ETH worth $163,969,319 transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet.
- 64,000 ETH worth $104,970,266 transferred from an unknown wallet to Binance.
- 26,800,000 XRP worth $14,240,911 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp.
- 30,400,000 XRP worth $15,831,100 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitso.
- 29,300,000 XRP worth $15,258,265 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp.
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney