A widely followed crypto analyst is suddenly turning bullish on Gala (GALA) and two other altcoins.
Pseudonymous crypto trader The Flow Horse tells his 186,500 followers on the social media platform X that the native asset of the blockchain-based gaming platform Gala is in an uptrend.
He says that key metrics like the cumulative volume delta (CVD), an indicator that aims to identify divergences by comparing buying and selling volume over a given time period, are flashing bullish.
“Bought some GALA.
• Looks like ‘drift of death’ for shorts.
• That drift up is all spot, as seen in very divergence spot, perp (perpetual future contracts) CVDs.
• Gaming sector, which has not truly had its day in the sun.
• Trend strong and intact 20-day SMA (simple moving average) + one SD (standard deviation) anchor VWAP (volume weighted average price) band holding.”
Gala is trading for $0.0301 at time of writing, up 1.3% in the last 24 hours.
“DYDX unlock is over and spot CVD is roofing while perp still fades.
• DEX narrative getting stronger by the week.
• Technical retest of the most pivotal level of the last two years, resistance now support.
At time of writing, dYdX is trading for $3.08, down 1% in the last 24 hours.
“Bought more TIA.
• This has yet to make anyone really chase or blow off.
• Derivs (derivatives) open interest is where it was when it was half the price.”
TIA is trading for $10.94 at time of writing, up 27.8% in the past 24 hours.Don't Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney