A nervous choir of concerned investors is trying to crack the code on the short-term future of cryptocurrency. While news of the Winklevoss Twins becoming the first Bitcoin billionaires grabbed headlines, bearish sentiments about Bitcoin and its inevitable slide dominate.
Searches for “Bitcoin bubble” are skyrocketing on Google Trends, and here are just a few recent articles on the subject:
• When Grandma and Grandpa join the frenzy, you know bitcoin is turning into a bubble
• Is Bitcoin An Outlier? 12 Asset Bubbles That Burst
• Tulips, dotcoms can teach us about Bitcoin bubble’s imminent burst
• So what if bitcoin is another bubble? The dot-com bubble gave us the modern internet
• Yes, Bitcoin May Be a Bubble—But Not for the Reason You Think
• Bitcoin bubble? The warnings from history
• Bitcoin is a ‘dangerous speculative bubble,’ Yale expert says
• Bitcoin ‘looks and smells’ like a bubble, warns investment guru Jim Rogers
Bitcoin bubble chatter is also all over YouTube. Here are two new videos on the subject from a couple of our favorite channels:
Check Latest News Headlines
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.