One of Silicon Valley’s ‘Largest Pieces of Land’ Is for Sale in Bitcoin and Ether
A huge plot of prime real estate in Silicon Valley is selling for $16 million – available for cryptocurrency. Both Bitcoin and Ether are accepted.
Located at 14915 Shannon Rd, the property is right next to downtown. Just south of San Jose, it’s a quick hop away from San Francisco.
For the developer in you, the sprawling acreage can reportedly support 10 luxury homes.
- The Northern California climate, perfect for your vineyard and olive farm
- Room for an equestrian sanctuary
- Hilltop, panoramic views and starry nights
- Entertaining corporate neighbors, like Netflix
How blockchain can rewrite the real estate industry
According to the listing, the property is one of the largest pieces of land left for sale in Silicon Valley. It’s also notable for its blockchain status. Propy’s goal is to change the nature of real estate transactions through a blockchain-based, decentralized network with three distinct services:
- Propy Listing Platform – allows sellers to list properties and buyers to find properties they like
- Propy Transaction Platform – facilitates the processing of paperwork, payments and conveyances, and records all steps on the blockchain
- Propy Blockchain Registry – a set of smart contracts designed to store land records on the blockchain
In addition to Bitcoin and Ether, US dollars are accepted.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.