Alfacash Store is available to buy and sell cryptocurrencies against euros in a fully non-custodial and automatic process. Now, its users can also enjoy the trading of Dogecoin (DOGE), the popular crypto-meme. They can find here a fast, secure and regulated way to exchange this cryptocurrency with different payment methods.
Dogecoin (DOGE) was officially launched back on December 6, 2013, by Jackson Palmer, a marketer in Adobe Systems, and the IBM software engineer Billy Markus. It was a joke at the beginning, but it also has purpose be faster and cheaper than Bitcoin (BTC) and to work as a reward for content creators on different platforms.
This January, after the incident with WallStreetBets and GameStop, it became more popular than ever. Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, SpaceX and Neuralink, has shown a strong predilection for this currency as well. More and more merchants worldwide are accepting Dogecoin, and Alfacash Store couldn’t be left behind.
It’s inevitable pic.twitter.com/eBKnQm6QyF
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 18, 2020
The adoption of DOGE has spread like wildfire, even if some other ‘meme cryptocurrencies’ have come before and afterlike BBQcoin, Cheesecoin, EvilCoin or JesusCoin. Most of them are unknown or dead by now, but DOGE has prevailed and remains in the top five by market capitalization with over $38.9 billion.
What can you do with Dogecoin and Alfacash Store?
- Use the coins to make faster and cheaper transactions
- Send and receive remittances Dogecoin is a global currency and you can find over 5,500 ATMs for it worldwide
- Hold to make future profits. DOGE is the fifth cryptocurrency by market capitalization and its price has increased by over 14,500% year-to-date. It has crossed several all-time highs (ATH) this year
- Pay for goods and services worldwide in at least 1,400 venues, including Newegg, Giftoff, SugarTrends and even the Dallas Mavericks
- Tip your favorite content creators and receive giveaways with several tipbots and groups on social media
- Buy and sell whenever you want to on Alfacash Store
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs and more exciting blog posts
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. The list includes Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR) and XRP