October 28, 2021 – Singapore, Singapore
Krystal, a multi-chain platform to easily access popular decentralized finance (DeFi) services and manage non-fungible tokens (NFTs), debuts its newest service KrystalGO. KrystalGO is a launchpad that allows community members to participate in public rounds of funding by various token projects.
In line with Krystal’s mission of simplifying access to DeFi, KrystalGO aims to be a platform where any community member can easily participate in token sales of high-quality blockchain projects.
With a simple user interface and straightforward requirements, users of all demographics can easily gain access to project launches on KrystalGO.
Krystal welcomes any DeFi and NFT projects built on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon and Avalanche to launch on KrystalGO. It will soon expand to cater to projects and users on other networks.
To participate, users go through a four-step process.
- Participants are required to complete the know your customer (KYC) process. This is supported by a third-party service provider Blockpass.
- Participants have to stake Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) and swap tokens on Krystal. There are no minimum requirements set for both. Based on the amount of KNC staked and the USD value of token swaps, participants accumulate points. For every KNC staked on KrystalGO, one point is awarded. For every 10 USD trade volume on Krystal, one point is awarded. Trade volume of token swaps on Krystal is calculated in USD. It is calculated 30 days back from the end of a project’s whitelist stage.
- Based on the points accumulated, participants will be allocated to their respective tiers. Participants in tiers ‘topaz’ and ‘obsidian’ go through a raffle process to be allocated a slot. Participants in tiers ’emerald’ and ‘sapphire’ are automatically allocated a slot.
- All participants with allocated slots are guaranteed token allocation. The higher the tier, the greater the token allocation.
Four projects launching in November
Krystal is pleased to have confirmed partnerships with four projects that will be conducting token and NFT sales on KrystalGO in the month of November.
PegaxyNovember 5, 2021
- Pegaxy is a racing game with futuristic mythological styling.
- Pegaxy is built on a dual economic model with two native currencies ne of which is Pegaxy Stone (PGX), a governance token built on the Polygon (Matic) chain.
- KrystalGO will commence the sale of PGX tokens on November 5, 2021.
RIFI UnitedNovember 9, 2021
- RIFI United is a P2E soccer manager simulator and a product of Rikkei Finance.
- RU, a BEP-20 token, is the in-game currency of RIFI United.
- KrystalGO will commence the sale of RU tokens on November 9, 2021.
Blockchain Monster HuntNovember 10, 2021
- Blockchain Monster Hunt is the first multi-chain NFT monster hunt game.
- KrystalGO is pleased to be part of Genesis Hunt an initial NFT offering (INO) event held across 10 launchpads. Different Genesis monsters are released for sale on different launchpads.
- The Genesis monster, Animur, will be exclusively available to be purchased on KrystalGO on November 10, 2021.
Elpis BattleNovember 19, 2021
- Elpis Battle is a turn-based RPG NFT game implemented on the Binance Smart Chain network.
- EBA is the game’s governance token.
- KrystalGO will commence the sale of EBA tokens on November 19, 2021.
On the prospect of KrystalGO, Simon Kim, CEO and managing partner of Hashed, said,
“KrystalGO is a promising initiative by Krystal. It will serve as a platform to both expose quality projects to the community and enable the community to get their foot in the door on many promising projects. Especially with its innovative allocation mechanism, projects can remain accessible to both small or big capital participants.”
Sunny Jain, CEO of Krystal, said,
“By supporting high-quality DeFi and NFT projects on popular blockchains, KrystalGO is opening its doors to a huge community of projects and userserfectly aligned with our mission of improving accessibility of DeFi to the masses.”
Interested participants can visit the KrystalGO website to start preparing for the upcoming launches.
KrystalGO is a platform that allows community members to participate in public rounds of funding by token projects.
KrystalGO has participation tiers designed to cater to users of different portfolios. To qualify, users are allotted points in two categoriesamount of staked Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) tokens at KrystalGO and overall token swap trading volume on the Krystal platform.
At launch, KrystalGO supports projects built on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon and Avalanche. It will soon expand to include other networks to cater to more projects and users.
To learn more, visit here.
Krystal is a multi-chain platform to easily access popular decentralized finance (DeFi) services and manage NFTs. Krystal currently supports 23 DeFi services on four blockchainsEthereum mainnet, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche.
Krystal has an intuitive user interface that acts as a single point of access to transact with leading protocols on each blockchain. This includes KyberDMM, Uniswap, Aave, Compound, Venus Protocol, PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, QuickSwap, Pangolin and others.
Krystal aims to be every user’s go-to venue for swapping tokens, earning passive income, NFT management, portfolio management and market insights.
Topping it off, Krystal’s one-of-a-kind rewards program earns users bonus incentives when they trade or successfully refer friends. Since its launch in April 2021, Krystal has attracted thousands of users from over 87 countries.
To learn more, visit here.
Felicia Phua, marketing associate of Krystal Holdings Pte. Ltd.
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.
Follow Us on Twitter Facebook Telegram