February 22, 2023 – Singapore, Singapore
Web 3.0 infrastructure company, AAG, is thrilled to introduce MetaOne® 2.0. This feature-packed version of the MetaOne® wallet brings a new level of convenience and accessibility to the Web 3.0 world.
Version 2.0 will make it easier than ever for users and enterprises to use and manage digital assets, thanks to a collection of innovative new features.
Following the original blockchain support schedule, AAG is happy to announce that four more blockchains will be supported starting today. These include Saakuru, AAG-owned layer two protocol on Oasys blockchain, offering high transaction volume, no gas fees and flexible token design for both fungible and non-fungible tokens.
AAG is also proud to announce its enterprise feature launch, including MetaOne® Connect. This means that AAG partners can now fully customize their community onboarding to the Web 3.0 world.
- MetaOne® Connect (custom onboarding) here. ustomize the Web 3.0/wallet onboarding experience for users. Read more about the feature
- MetaOne® ZK Zero-knowledge proof verification of identity and asset ownership without compromising the privacy of the wallet owner.
Can’t get enough? In the coming weeks, we will be releasing the following features to further increase the usability of MetaOne® and to provide an even smoother Web 3.0 experience.
- Wallet address book ave favorite and frequently used wallet addresses
- Wallet Connect 2.x Integration asily connect MetaOne to DApps using the latest version of Wallet Connect
- Cross-chain asset swap eamlessly swap assets inside of MetaOne
- Fiat off-ramp ell crypto for fiat and have funds directly deposited in a bank account
Download MetaOne® today
- Download MetaOne® for iOS
- Download MetaOne® for Android
- Set up your MetaOne® account using our how to MetaOne® ‘getting started’ video
AAG is a Web 3.0 infrastructure company focused on providing software that helps simplify interactions with blockchain applications and the metaverse for both mainstream users and traditional companies.
With the belief that education is the key to unlock the potential of Web 3.0, AAG is also exploring the concept of learn-and-earn with the mission of enabling economic opportunities worldwide via the metaverse economy.
AAG aims to bring one billion people into the metaverse economy by 2030. Learn more about AAG here.
Tal Dotan, MarketAcross