New data from whale-surveying platform Whale Alert reveals that crypto whales have shifted about $650 million worth of funds during the last few days, with the majority of the transfers involving Bitcoin.
Whale Alert finds six transactions involving the king crypto, totaling up to $521.5 million:
- 11,224 BTC worth $302,247,036 transferred from an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
- 2,089 BTC worth $56,947,001 transferred from an unknown wallet to crypto exchange Coinbase.
- 1,999 BTC worth $53,906,934 transferred from crypto exchange Coinbene to crypto exchange Binance.
- 1,999 BTC worth $53,824,751 transferred from an unknown wallet to crypto exchange Bitfinex.
- 1,065 BTC worth $29,012,458 transferred from crypto exchange Coinbase to an unknown wallet.
- 942 BTC worth $25,656,051 transferred from crypto exchange Coinbase to unknown wallet.
Other notable multi-million dollar transactions on Whale Alert’s radar include dog-themed meme asset Dogecoin, leading smart contract platform Ethereum, and XRP, the crypto asset used to operate Ripple Labs’ payments platform:
- 700,000,000 DOGE worth $50,080,514 transferred from an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
- 75,987,591 XRP worth $38,831,254 transferred from an unknown wallet to crypto exchange Binance.
- 23,500,000 XRP worth $12,247,897 transferred from an unknown wallet to crypto exchange Bitstamp.
- 19,499 ETH worth $36,144,262 transferred from an unknown wallet to crypto exchange Coinbase.
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney