A closely followed crypto strategist says one surging blockchain casino project could explode by another 200%.
He gives several reasons to support his forecast, including that positive public awareness of the altcoin project remains low, those involved in the project have influential social media accounts, and the token’s price is perceived as cheap.
“A 3x is conservative.
- Rollbit is taking up a bunch of mindshare, and it isn’t the good kind. So we can assume positioning isn’t saturated or close to it. This is also an asset that only has a spot market, i.e. long only flows for the most part, with barely any market penetration.
- Under their hood they own some of the biggest influencer accounts, which means they own the most megaphones.
- At $0.10, unit bias is strong. The potential for much higher prices seems obvious.
- It is a casino token, so we can assume unscrupulous attempts to inflate its value might be pursued, and that playing fair isn’t to be expected.
- Here is what is going to happen, more people on the timeline are going to start rolling over and saying ‘Yeah I don’t believe in it morally but I like the token, because do you want to make money or not?'”
He also says that he purchased more RLB after the token dipped from an all-time high of $0.12 on Wednesday.
“Bought some more RLB. This has a nice cadence. Pump, 20%-25% pullback, and then someone scoops up all supply forcing you to consider buying higher. Any dip is a buy until this is at least a $1 billion market cap token, which is conservative.”
RLB hit a low of $0.019 on June 23rd and is worth $0.093 at time of writing, an increase of 389%.Don't Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney