Ripple (XRP) Rides Wave of Partnerships, Adoption and Headlines
Major stories on Ripple (XRP) are breaking at a rapid rate in recent days.
The headlines highlight Ripple’s increasing adoption and user base. Here’s an overview on what’s happening.
• A new bank just announced it’s joining RippleNet to enable international payments. BankDhofar is the first Bank in Oman to use Ripple’s technology.
• Five payment firms say they will adopt Ripple’s xVia technology to “reach more people, more efficiently and at a lower cost.” FairFX, RationalFX, Exchange4Free, MoneyMatch and UniPay are all on board.
• Revolut is adding XRP to its platform in a matter of days. Users will be able to buy XRP on the company’s breakthrough digital currency app.
• One of the biggest banks in Japan is launching a crypto exchange this summer, featuring XRP.
• A million dollar home hits the market in the San Francisco Bay Area, accepting XRP as payment.
• Indian crypto exchange Koinex lists XRP pairs in all of its supported cryptocurrencies.
• Ripple’s partner BBVA just registered a $91 million loan on the blockchain.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Your transfers and trades are at your own risk. Any losses you may incur are your responsibility. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.