Major stories on Ripple (XRP) are breaking at a rapid rate in recent days.
The headlines highlight Ripple’s increasing adoption and user base. Here’s an overview on what’s happening.
• A new bank just announced it’s joining RippleNet to enable international payments. BankDhofar is the first Bank in Oman to use Ripple’s technology.
• Five payment firms say they will adopt Ripple’s xVia technology to “reach more people, more efficiently and at a lower cost.” FairFX, RationalFX, Exchange4Free, MoneyMatch and UniPay are all on board.
• Revolut is adding XRP to its platform in a matter of days. Users will be able to buy XRP on the company’s breakthrough digital currency app.
• One of the biggest banks in Japan is launching a crypto exchange this summer, featuring XRP.
• A million dollar home hits the market in the San Francisco Bay Area, accepting XRP as payment.
• Indian crypto exchange Koinex lists XRP pairs in all of its supported cryptocurrencies.
• Ripple’s partner BBVA just registered a $91 million loan on the blockchain.